PRP FACIAL REJUVENATION
Microneedling to Reduce Smile Lines, Crow’s Feet & More
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy is a non-surgical treatment now used for surgical scars, wrinkles, lines, acne scars, dull and uneven skin tone and hyperpigmentation. Plasma is a component of blood that contains healing and growth factors. As PRP is reintroduced into the skin, it helps form collagen-producing cells and new blood vessel formation. The benefit to you? Skin that looks rejuvenated and refreshed!
Features & Benefits
- Wide spectrum lift of the tissue
- Improvement of elasticity and thickness of the skin
- Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves overall texture, quality, and turgor of the skin
- Stimulates new collagen production, elastin, and hyaluronic acid
- Initial Treatment Program: 1 treatment every 4 weeks for 3 months.
- Maintenance Treatment: 1 treatment every 12 months
- One of our health care providers will develop a treatment place specifically for you.
*Ask one of our health care providers about adding a MesoGold 20 serum cocktail to your PRP treatment to optimize your results (e.g. treatment of post-acne scaring, hyperpigmentation, damaged caused by UV rays).